Los espejos...

Siempre han mostrado aquello que muchas veces nos empeñamos en ocultar...
Pero... ¿porque huirlos?

domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

I feel you

It’s something stupid, but you know... it’s me, and sometimes I look in the dark sky, and I find stars... and I think that they are the same stars which are covering you right now... and I wonder if you are seeing them now, like me... and I think perhaps we are not so far... 
Sometimes, not special times, I think what are you doing. I think maybe you’re walking to the shop, taking shower, or... maybe you’re thinking about me. And in this moment, I wish you could feel me in the same way I feel you. In this moment, between you and me there are 2.742 km exactly, but I think in a few minutes I’m going to see you across the street, under my window.

And I feel myself split in two...
 I can see you in my mirror... with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario